- B.S., Colorado State University, with honors
- J.D., University of Wyoming College of Law
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the District of Wyoming
- Larimer County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Wyoming State Bar
John has experience representing both large and small businesses as well as individuals navigating disputes. He has experience in all stages of litigation including negotiations before a lawsuit has officially been filed as well as after a successful judgment has been obtained and the client needs to collect on that award. John has significant trial experience – both jury and bench trials – and advocates on behalf of the firm’s clients. After representing clients at the county, district, and appellate court levels, John appreciates the level of detail and analysis required to aid a client through the challenges litigation can present.