- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, (Book Award - Supreme Court Role-playing Seminar; top oral advocate and top appellate brief; Student Bar Association, Executive Board Member)
- B.B.A., Georgia State University, magna cum laude
- Tallahassee Bar Association, Member
- Florida Government Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Cities, Counties and Local Government Section, Member
- Urban Land Institute – North Florida, Member
Michelle counsels special districts, landowners, developers and other related parties on matters relating to special district formation and governance, public financing and construction of infrastructure, and land development.
She further counsels many of the districts on matters such as contracts, real property, public procurement of goods and services, ethics, public records and open meetings.
Representative Significant Transactions
Facilitated establishments and boundary amendments of various community development districts (“CDDs”) in various jurisdictions throughout Florida, including but not limited to Clay, Duval, Hillsborough, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Sarasota and St. Johns Counties and various municipalities
Obtained validations of various bonds and related special assessments securing same in various circuit courts throughout Florida in aggregate validation amount in excess of $350,000,000 (as of 2022)
Assisted in issuance of various capital improvement revenue, special assessment and refinancing bonds in an aggregate amount in excess of $216,000,000 (as of 2022)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Public Finance Law, 2023-2024