- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Editor-in-Chief, Arkansas Law Review
- B.A., John Brown University
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Judge William R. Overton Inn of Court
McKenzie represents clients in breach of contract claims, class actions, issues related to election law, derivative actions and other complex litigation matters in state court, federal court and in arbitration proceedings. She also assists clients with administrative matters, including challenging adverse administrative orders and adverse licensing and procurement actions in administrative appeals and litigation.
McKenzie’s appellate practice encompasses crafting legal arguments on dispositive motions and at trial, consulting on hearing and trial strategy, advising clients on the likelihood of success on appeal and preparing appellate briefs, motions and petitions.
- W.B. Putman American Inn of Court Pupil Award
- Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Law School Publications