- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, with Distinction, Nebraska Law Review, Order of the Coif
- B.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- National Council of State Housing Agencies
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Robert J. Kutak Foundation, Vice-President
- Nebraska Law School Dean’s Advisory Board; Dean’s Executive Committee
- President’s Advisory Board-Nebraska Wesleyan University
- Cather Circle - Nebraska Alumni Association
- Women Investing in Nebraska (WIN) - University of Nebraska Foundation
- NEBRASKAland Foundation, Past Chair
Patti conducts a national practice, serving as bond counsel, issuer's counsel and as outside general counsel to the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority, as bond counsel to the Oregon Housing and Community Services Department (multifamily program) and as special tax counsel to the Washington State Housing Finance Commission in connection with the Commission’s single-family program. She also regularly serves as underwriters’ counsel in connection with state housing finance agency bond issuances.
Patti is familiar with the programmatic aspects of single-family and multifamily financings, including compliance with certain provisions of Sections 42, 142 and 143 of the Internal Revenue Code. She regularly assists in the drafting of both federal legislation (tax and housing) and state legislation. She is a frequent lecturer concerning the issuance of single family and multifamily housing bonds.
Patti supervises the firm’s engagements for the Nebraska Investment Finance Authority and the Authority’s programs. She serves on the firm’s Executive Committee, the firm’s Compensation Committee, as Chair of the firm’s Pro Bono and Community Service Committee and and as Chair of the Omaha Office’s Associate Evaluation Committee.
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Public Finance Law, 2007-2021
- University of Nebraska Alumni Master to the College of Law, Masters Week, 2006