- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, with Highest Distinction; Executive Editor, Nebraska Law Review
- B.S., Nebraska Wesleyan University
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Legislation Committee, member
Erin's real estate transactions practice includes real estate development, commercial leasing, residential multitenant, real estate lending and finance, sale/leaseback transactions, and transactions involving the low-income housing tax credit program. Clients she represents include retailers, real estate investors, tax credit syndicators, direct investors, financial institutions and banks in transactions throughout the United States.
- Representing a large national big-box retailer with respect to the acquisition and development of its retail sites.
- Representing real estate developers in the acquisition and development of retail sites for commercial end users.
- Representing national tax credit syndicators and direct investors on matters involving the low-income housing tax credit program and historic tax credit program.
- Representing commercial landlords and tenants in the negotiation of leases in single-tenant and multitenant projects.
- Representing national lenders in local and national secured-lending transactions.