- J.D., University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law, summa cum laude; Articles Editor, UA Little Rock Law Review
- B.A., University of Central Arkansas, summa cum laude
Chris represents companies across a wide array of corporate and securities matters including mergers & acquisitions, corporate governance, securities regulation and transactional matters for both public and private companies. He represents clients in a variety of business sectors including telecommunications, banking and retail.
- Advising clients on registration and reporting requirements under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Assisting publicly traded clients with corporate governance matters including corporate governance matters and NASDAQ and NYSE listing requirements and SEC compliance.
- Representing clients in the mergers and acquisitions of both public and private entities.
- Providing assistance to corporations, limited liability companies and limited partnerships with respect to state corporate law matters.