- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, with Distinction
- B.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Nebraska Bar Association
Ann practices in the Real Estate Group. Her practice involves a variety of lending, tax credit and real estate transactions serving a broad range of client needs, including new markets tax credits, low-income housing tax credits, secured lending, real estate financing, construction financing, taxable and tax-exempt financings, sales and acquisitions, development, commercial leasing and property management. Clients she represents include financial institutions, banks, government-sponsored entities, leverage lenders, investment funds, retailers, real estate investors and other entities in transactions throughout the United States.
- Representing a government-sponsored entity in connection with affordable housing transactions.
- Representing institutional lenders and banks in connection with new markets tax credit, historic tax credit and low-income housing tax credit transactions.
- Representing a Class I rail transportation company in connection with real estate acquisitions and sales, development, leasing and management.
- Representing a large national retailer with respect to the acquisition and development of its retail sites.
- Representing various commercial real estate clients in the acquisition, financing, leasing and disposition of commercial properties.
- Representing financial institutions and borrowers with respect to local law issues and opinions.