- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, with Honors
- B.A., University of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association
- UVA Club of the Red Hills
Tucker counsels community development districts on matters relating to contracts, real property, public procurement, finance, and construction.
In addition to her background in representing special districts, Tucker counsels indenture trustees, bondholders and community development districts on matters involving land secured, tax-exempt debt including, landowner bankruptcies, foreclosures, distressed/defaulted debt and agreed upon restructurings.
- Advisor to landowners and developers regarding the use of special taxing districts to finance and manage infrastructure for development.
- Serves as general counsel to special taxing districts, addressing among other issues, district establishment, boundary amendments, bond validation, bond issuance and financing, contracts, real property issues, procurement (and bid protests), Sunshine law and public records issues, and other local governmental issues.
- Represents special district issuers and bondholders in complex, agreed upon debt restructuring transactions, including bond redemptions, tender offers, forbearance/forgiveness agreements, deed-in-lieu of foreclosure, bond restructurings, and other "work-out" arrangements.
- Experience representing special district issuers and bondholders in foreclosure proceedings.
"Recent Trends in Community Development Districts," Florida Bar CLE, Environmental & Real Property Sections (Jan. 2016).
A longtime resident of Tallahassee, Florida, Tucker enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband Coleman and their two boys.
Representative Significant Transactions
- Represent issuer in the trifurcation of $17,885,000 CFM Community Development District (Lee County, Florida) Capital Improvement Revenue Bonds, Series 2004A
- Represent issuer in issuance of $8,815,000 Evergreen Community Development District (Manatee County, Florida) Special Assessment Revenue Bonds, Series 2019
- Represent issuer in issuance of $10,090,000 Willows Community Development District (Manatee County, Florida) Special Assessment Revenue Bonds, Series 2019
- Represent issuer in issuance of $24,000,000 Greeneway Improvement District Special Assessment Revenue Bond Anticipation Note, Series 2018
- Represent issuer in issuance of $25,000,000 Boggy Creek Improvement District Special Assessment Revenue Bond Anticipation Note, Series 2018
- The Best Lawyers in America©, Public Finance Law, 2023