- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, with Distinction
- B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln, with High Distinction
Elizabeth’s practice involves new markets tax credits, low-income housing tax credits, secured lending, real estate financing, construction financing, taxable and tax-exempt financings, sales and acquisitions and development.
Elizabeth represents clients that include financial institutions, banks, government-sponsored entities, leverage lenders, investment funds, retailers, real estate investors and other entities in transactions throughout the United States.
- Representing a government sponsored entity in connection with affordable housing transactions.
- Representing national lenders in secured lending transactions.
- Representing various commercial real estate clients in the acquisition, financing, leasing and disposition of commercial properties.
- Representing institutional lenders and banks in connection with new markets tax credit, historic tax credit and low income housing tax credit transactions.
- Representing financial institutions and borrowers with respect to local law issues and opinions.