- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, cum laude
- B.S., University of Nebraska, cum laude
Jordan is a member of the firm’s corporate group. His practice focuses on the equity and debt aspects of complex real estate transactions involving low-income housing tax credits, renewable energy tax credits and numerous other related state and federal financing products including tax-exempt bond financing.
- Represent investor institutions and tax credit syndicators in connection with review, negotiation, and documentation of equity and real estate financing agreements in more than 50 projects financed with low-income housing, historic rehabilitation, and renewable energy tax credits.
- Assist with equity matters in energy tax credit transactions supporting the development of solar photovoltaic facilities and wind turbine sites.
- Provide assistance to asset management divisions in connection with various post-closing matters, including dispositions of project partnership interests, refinancing and restructuring of project loans, and exit and portfolio-transfer transactions.
- Represent syndicators and investors in multi-investor and proprietary upper-tier tax credit funds, including review and negotiation of fund agreements, investor side letter agreements and tax opinions.