- J.D., University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, magna cum laude, Member, University of Arkansas Little Rock Law Review (UALR)
- B.A., Hendrix College
Tim practices primarily in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate and business law, corporate finance and securities. A large portion of his practice is devoted to commercial transactions such as business acquisitions and sales, mergers, joint ventures, corporate reorganizations and private offerings of securities.
Tim’s experience includes:
- Representing public and private clients in business acquisitions and divestitures in a wide range of industries including healthcare, oil and gas services, manufacturing, automotive sales and servicing, telecommunications, construction services, insurance agencies, insurance providers/underwriters and funeral homes.
- Significant experience representing buyers and sellers in stock deals, asset deals, mergers and more complex business transactions ranging from $1 million to more than $300 million in deal value.
- General corporate governance experience ranging from entity formation, drafting operating agreements and stockholder agreements to complex internal re-organizations.
- Advising companies on the registration and reporting requirements under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Representing small and large property owners associations (POAs) in various corporate governance matters including amendments to organizational documents, elections of board members and increases in dues.
Tim is on the Board of Directors of Adult Learning Alliance, where he also is the vice president and serves on the executive committee.