- J.D., Florida State University College of Law, with Honors
- B.S., University of Florida
The Florida Bar
Mary Brogan Museum of Art and Science, Board Member
Wes concentrates in community development districts and other special district work, focusing on infrastructure financing, land development, special districts and local government law.
His practice includes:
- Counseling landowners and developers regarding financing and managing of infrastructure requirements for new and developing communities, including the establishment of special taxing districts.
- Serving as general counsel to a number of community development districts.
- Advising clients on bond issuance, lease-purchase financing, contracts, bid processes and protests, construction matters, and other land development, local government and financial matters.
In his free time, Wes enjoys spending time with his family, including two young children. Wes also enjoys baking and is an ice cream connoisseur.
- Listed as a “Rising Star” in the annual publication of the Florida Super Lawyers®, 2009-2013 editions