- J.D., Emory University School of Law
- B.A., Hendrix College, magna cum laude with distinction in Mathematics
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia, 59th President (2021-22)
- Chief Justice’s Commission on Professionalism, former member
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Canine Cellmates volunteer
Elizabeth's practice concentrates on representing plaintiffs and defendants in complex civil litigation, and she has appeared in state and federal courts throughout the Southeast.
Her experience includes:
- Representing county and local governments in high-stakes litigation.
- Representing institutional lenders, servicers and borrowers in a variety of matters before state and federal courts involving real property, security interests, contracts, condemnation, fiduciary duty, and business torts.
- Representing manufacturers and distributors of consumer and industrial products in contract disputes and personal injury and property damage litigation.
- Representing employers in state and federal courts, as well as in agency proceedings, in various employment law and related matters, including unfair competition, restrictive covenants, and tortious interference with business relations in the employment context.
- Representing healthcare professionals, hospitals, medical practices and clinics in professional liability litigation.
Elizabeth is a member of the Judicial COVID-19 Task Force for the State of Georgia and the Judicial Council Ad Hoc Committee on Judicial Emergency Preparedness.
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, 2024
- Rated "AV Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- Georgia Super Lawyers® 2021-2023
- Georgia Super Lawyers® Rising Stars 2013-2017