- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, with High Distinction; Order of the Coif; Editor, Nebraska Law Review
- M.A., University of Kentucky, Political Science
- B.A., Hendrix College, with Distinction, Politics
Tracy handles complex insurance and indemnity matters for clients in a variety of spaces, including product liability and professional liability. She helps clients identify and effectuate contractual insurance and indemnity protections in order to manage and mitigate risk and expense. Her experience includes analysis and resolution of multiple-claim insurance matters, contract assessment and revision, and evaluation of clients’ existing insurance programs and new lines.
- Obtained contractual indemnity and insurance for retail client in multiple matters in a variety of spaces.
- Analyzed communications client’s existing errors & omissions, directors & officers, and other insurance programs to identify potential gaps.
- Evaluated multiple proposals for cyberliability insurance on behalf of nonprofit client seeking new coverage line.
- Reviewed and recommended changes to indemnity and insurance provisions in existing health care, nonprofit, retail, and other agreements to resolve potential gaps in protection.