- J.D., University of Colorado at Boulder School of Law
- B.A., Yale University, cum laude
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Colorado Yale Association
Jennifer focuses her practice on assisting public and private higher education institutions, nonprofit and charitable entities, municipalities and independent secondary schools with their capital finance activities. She routinely serves as bond counsel, disclosure counsel and underwriter's counsel on transactions involving the issuance of governmental bonds, qualified 501(c)(3) bonds, revenue bonds, conduit private activity bonds and certificates of participation.
- Serving as bond, disclosure and underwriter’s counsel on transactions for various public and private universities and colleges in Colorado.
- Serving as bond and disclosure counsel for state and local issuers in conduit financings, including 501(c)(3) nonprofit borrowings and industrial development revenue bonds.
- Serving as bond and disclosure counsel on numerous governmental bond financings of public infrastructure involving states, municipalities, counties and authorities.
- Serving as bond counsel to the City of Boulder, Colorado.
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Public Finance Law, 2023-2024