- J.D., Mitchell Hamline School of Law, summa cum laude
- All Minnesota State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
Jessica assists clients in a variety of corporate matters. Her work also includes school law, labor and employment law, and municipal law.
Jessica's experience includes:
- Researching real estate, employment, and other issues and drafting memos providing analysis and advice.
- Reviewing and drafting agreements related to real estate, employment, and vendor services.
- Drafting responses to charges of discrimination.
- Conducting investigations into employee misconduct and drafting investigation reports.