- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Note and Comment Editor, Journal of Food Law & Policy
- B.A., University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
Advising publicly traded companies on a wide variety of corporate and regulatory matters, including:
- SEC annual, periodic and current reporting compliance
- Annual meeting and proxy statement preparation
- Board and committee procedures and best practices
- Nasdaq and NYSE listing requirements
- SEC registration statements
- Section 16 reporting obligations
- Executive compensation and severance matters
- ESG guidance and reporting
- Mergers, acquisitions and other corporate reorganizations
Advising private companies on entity formation, private offerings, state corporate law matters, fiduciary duties, mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations and other day-to-day corporate and regulatory issues.
"Regulating the Food Truck Industry: An Illustration of Proximity and Sanitation Regulations," 12 J. Food L. & Pol'y 1 (2016).