Kutak Rock Employee Benefits Newsletter: December 2020Publications - Newsletter | December 22, 2020
The Kutak Rock Employee Benefits Practice Group has published its latest edition of the Kutak Rock Employee Benefits Newsletter, your resource for current trends, outcomes and alerts.
- Monitoring Service Providers Now May Save Trouble Later
- Revisiting Qualified Birth or Adoption Distributions
- Expansion of Qualifying Expenses for 529 College Savings Plans
- Revisiting Leave Sharing and Leave Donation Programs in the Time of COVID
- Recent State Changes to Paid Family Leave Laws
- IRS Issues Proposed Regulations Under 162(m)
- HHS Settles Two HIPAA Breach Lawsuits for a Combined $9.15M
- Providing Qualified Disaster Relief to Employees Under Code Section 139
- Interim Guidance From IRS Regarding Excise Tax on Excess Compensation Under Code Section 4960
- Redesign and Restructuring Ideas for Executive and Equity Compensation to Address COVID-19 Concerns
For more information on these topics, please contact a member of the Kutak Rock Employee Benefits Practice Group listed below.