Employee Benefits Newsletter - Winter 2017Publications - Newsletter | November 27, 2017
Kutak Rock has published its latest edition of the Employee Benefits News.
- Kutak Rock Grows Employee Benefits Practice With Five Attorneys in Minneapolis
- Fiduciary Best Practices: How To Pay Retirement Plan Fees
- IRS Continues To Encourage Adoption of Pre-Approved Plans
- Factors To Consider in Adopting a Pre-Approved Plan
- Kutak Rock Retirement Plan Opinion Letter Program Offers Plan Sponsors Document Compliance Assurance
- Could ERISA Preempt State and Local Paid Sick Leave Laws?
- Design Considerations for Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Arrangements
- Plans Established by Church-Affiliated Organizations May Be Exempt From ERISA
- Clarifying Executive Compensation for Non-Profit and Governmental Employers
- IRS Issues Guidance on 409A and Back-to-Back Arrangements
- A 2017 “Repeal and Replace” Recap
- New Disability Claims Procedures on the Horizon
- Newsworthy Items
- In Case You Missed It
For more information on these topics, please contact a member of the Kutak Rock Employee Benefits Group.