Employee Benefits Newsletter - Winter 2015Publications - Newsletter | January 4, 2016
Kutak Rock has published its latest edition of the Employee Benefits News.
- Strong Addition to Employee Benefits Group
- Osberg v. Foot Locker Emphasizes Importance of Participant Communications
- Preparing for Affordable Care Act Reporting
- The Changing Role of the Government With Employee Benefit Plans
- Electronic Disclosure Requirements: A Trap for the Unwary
- Is Your Wellness Program in Need of a Checkup?
- With an Aging Workforce, Nonqualified Deferred Compensation Makes More Sense Than Ever
- Selecting a Plan Auditor for Annual Reporting Requirements
- Newsworthy Items
For more information on these topics, please contact a member of the Kutak Rock Employee Benefits Group listed in the right-hand column.
To read this edition of Employment News, please click the link below.