Jon Breyer to Present at IBDC WebinarNews | October 8, 2021
Jon Breyer, a partner in Kutak Rock’s Minneapolis office, is among the speakers at the Independent Broker Dealer Consortium (IBDC) virtual webinar titled “Gone in 60 Seconds: How a Company Fails in Just One Malicious Internet Minute” on Tuesday, October 19 at 4:00 p.m. EDT.
Mr. Breyer and other webinar panelists will address the following topics:
• COVID-19’s effect on cybercrime
• Review recent cybersecurity attacks on Financial Institutions and the lessons learned
• The aftermath – clean-up costs, brand damage, time, legal issues
• Review the current litigation landscape
• Regulation and Oversight Overload/Fatigue
• Cyber Security Assessments
• What cyber insurance carriers are looking for
• What are the common attack vectors (accounted for within the assessments)
Panelists are IBDC-RIAC Alliance Members. Joining Mr. Breyer on the panel are Paul Horn, CEO/Founder of H2Cyber; and Kamran Fotouhi, Managing Director at Capital Forensics.
The IBDC focuses on bringing together top experts to share the best information and practices that will protect businesses in an increasingly complicated legal and regulatory environment.
Register for the IBDC Webinar here.
Jon Breyer is an accomplished privacy and data security litigator and a MSBA Certified Civil Trial Law Specialist. In addition to being a sought after litigator, Jon is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US). He routinely guides clients through complex data and security issues, including the existing patchwork of U.S. federal and state laws.