Seth Kirshenberg to Lead Post-Election Insights DiscussionNews | November 10, 2020
Seth Kirshenberg, on behalf of the Energy Communities Alliance (ECA), will lead a discussion of post-election insights from Washington D.C. experts on Thursday, November 12 at noon CST.
Hosted by ECA and the Environmental Council of the States (ESOS), panelists will discuss ways the election will impact Department of Energy and National Nuclear Security Agency issues in 2021, what can be expected in future budgets and potential stimulus legislation, and the outlook for state and local governments post-2020.
- Jaime Shimek, Clerk, House Appropriations Committee
- Marty Schneider, Senior Vice President, Longenecker & Associates
- Tim Peckinpaugh, Partner, K&L Gates
- Ben Husch, National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL)
- Bob DeGrasse, Vice President and Manager of Government Affairs, Bechtel
- Colin Jones, Vice President and General Manager for North American Nuclear, Jacobs
- Carolyn Hanson (Co-moderator), Deputy Executive Director, ECOS