Matthias Edrich Serves as Chair of NABL U’s The Institute ConferenceNews | February 28, 2020
Kutak Rock tax partner Matthias Edrich is serving as Chair of this year’s The Institute Conference hosted by the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) U, on March 19-20 in San Diego, California. Along with Vice-Chair Deanna Gregory, NABL staff and panel chairs, Mr. Edrich organized the conference program. Mr. Edrich and Ms. Gregory have brought together recognized securities law and tax law experts to offer the most advanced level of discussions structured to appeal to experienced professionals. This educational offering will expand beyond tax and securities law topics to include high level analysis of the newest trends and challenges in bond law.
Hot topics include:
- 15c2-12 Amendments – One Year Later
- The Evolving Role of Taxable Bonds in the Muni Market
- Election News 2020
- Tax Structuring of Financings for Airports, Docks and Wharves and Other Exempt Facilities
- Drafting Disclosure Policies and Procedures
- Advanced Tax Topics Regarding Qualified 501(c)(3) Bonds
- Computing Private Business Use and Private Payments
- Ethical Considerations in Public Finance
- Practical Issues Involving Tax Audits, VCAPs and Ruling Requests
- Public Finance Opportunities with Opportunity Zones
NABL U’s The Institute is the premier legal conference for discussion of tax law, securities law and general public finance law matters affecting the public finance industry. The Institute offers the ability to earn over 10 hours of CLE credit, which includes 1.25+ hours of ethics credit.
Mr. Edrich is a member of Kutak Rock’s national federal tax and public finance practice. His work focuses on U.S. tax aspects of financial instruments, with an emphasis on tax-exempt bonds.