- J.D., Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, cum laude, Executive Articles Editor, Washington University Journal of Law & Policy
- B.A., University of Nebraska-Lincoln, with High Distinction
- Nebraska State Bar Association
Justin’s commercial lending practice includes counseling clients through secured transactions such as commercial real estate loans, taxable and tax-exempt equipment financings and multifamily housing projects. Financial institutions seek his representation in their diverse capacities as lender, letter of credit provider and bond purchaser, among other unique arrangements. Justin also frequently works with lenders, owners and investors in various real estate development matters, including the financing, leasing and disposition of a wide range of commercial, residential and mixed-use projects.
- Represented lender in connection with $6.3 million bridge, construction and permanent financing of low-income multifamily housing development in Ohio.
- Represented tax credit investor in connection with sale of multi-site LIHTC portfolio in Virginia.
- Represented bond purchaser in connection with $10 million tax-exempt bond financing of low-income multifamily housing development in Georgia.
- Prepared extensive memorandum for major financial institution exploring the scope and application of UETA and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.