Adolyn C. Wyatt
- J.D., University of Mississippi School of Law
- B.A., University of Mississippi
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Richmond Bar Association
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- Membership and Marketing Co-Chair, Georgia Network (2021)
- Mentor Richmond (2021)
As an associate in the bankruptcy and restructuring group of the firm’s Richmond office, Addie focuses on chapter 11 cases, including pre-bankruptcy, bankruptcy, and post-emergence capacities. She represents both debtors and creditors in all aspects of bankruptcy in federal and state courts, and a variety of related matters including creditor’s rights litigation, debtor workouts, and contract disputes.
Addie previously served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Jason D. Woodard, Chief Bankruptcy Judge for the Northern District of Mississippi. She graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Law, where she was the Appellate Advocacy Chair of the Moot Court Board and an Associate Articles Editor for the Mississippi Law Journal.
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" in Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy, 2023