- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, Order of the Coif
- B.A., University of Nebraska at Omaha
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
Josh concentrates his practice in complex civil litigation, with a focus on professional liability defense; LLC, partnership and shareholder disputes; and personal injury defense. Josh’s practice also includes representing contractors and design professionals in construction disputes.
Josh is a graduate of the University of Iowa College of Law. Prior to joining Kutak Rock LLP, he worked at Legal Aid of Nebraska in Lincoln, Nebraska and interned with OSHA’s Whistleblower Protection Program during law school.
- Won summary judgment in favor of attorney on professional negligence claim seeking over $2 million in damages.
- Obtained voluntary dismissal of title and escrow services company after filing motion for summary judgment on claim for professional negligence.
- Won arbitration award in favor of beef-packing company on claim for breach of logistical services contract seeking over $500,000 in damages.