- J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, cum laude
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska
- American Bar Association
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
Andee focuses her practice on commercial litigation, general corporate, employment and Internet and technology matters. Her experience includes representing national and international clients in commercial and class action litigation, including insurance defense, medical malpractice, products liability, telecommunications, real estate and construction disputes. Her practice also includes assisting clients in records management and electronic discovery, including implementing document retention policies and advising clients on e-discovery issues. Andee served as the Vice-Chair of District 2’s Committee on Inquiry for the Nebraska Supreme Court.
- Defended multiple clients in employment matters involving alleged breach of restrictive covenants.
- Defended medical professionals against claims of malpractice in multiple jurisdictions.
- Prepare and negotiate technology related service agreements and other general corporate agreements.
- Represented multiple homeowners who alleged that they were defrauded out of their homes; court returned title to multiple homeowners and awarded damages, costs and other fees.
- Defended telecommunications company in multiple class action cases alleging trespass claims.