- J.D., Tulane University Law School
- M.B.A., Tulane University, Finance
- B.A., Syracuse University
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers
Andrew focuses his practice on complex public and private financing transactions, usually involving tax-exempt debt obligations. He is experienced in numerous areas of municipal and structured finance, including multifamily housing, airport, water and sewer, university, healthcare, 501(c)(3), transportation, industrial development and asset securitization. His experience also includes the development and use of financial products including total rate of return swaps, credit derivatives and other financial products.
- Served as counsel to major and regional investment banks in swap and other derivative transactions totaling more than $1 billion in notional amount of transactions in the past year alone.
- Served as primary counsel to one of the largest multifamily owners in the United States on all bond and structured finance transactions.
- Served as borrower's counsel on restructuring of $175 million portfolio of Fannie Mae credit-enhanced multifamily properties and $100 million portfolio of Freddie Mac credit-enhanced multifamily properties.
- Served as bond counsel on $225 million airport financing.
- Served as underwriter's counsel on $140 million financing of neighborhood transformation initiative.
- Served as underwriter's counsel on $310 million issue of gas works revenue bonds.
- Served as borrower's counsel on $80 million financing of portfolio of airport cargo facilities.