- J.D., Creighton University School of Law, magna cum laude
- B.S.B.A., Creighton University, summa cum laude
Andrew focuses his practice on representing financial institutions and borrowers in a wide array of complex financing transactions, including syndicate credit facilities, revolving credit facilities, term loan facilities and leasing facilities. A significant portion of his practice includes representing major financial institutions as lender, lessor, bond purchaser or letter of credit provider in tax-exempt and tax credit financings in the nonprofit, hospital, affordable housing, energy and governmental leasing areas.
- Representation of bond purchasers in private activity bond transactions in nearly every state in transactions totaling over a billion dollars.
- Representation of national financial institutions in affordable housing transactions throughout the United States in connection with the providing of construction loans, permanent loans and bridge loans, the issuance of letters of credit and the acquisition of tax-exempt bonds.
- Representation of national and regional financial institutions in connection with real estate and construction lending throughout the United States.
- Representation of major equipment finance companies in connection with origination of loans and leases and syndications thereof.
- Representation of equipment finance companies in connection with energy financings, including those involving energy tax credits.