- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, with Distinction
- B.S., Georgetown University
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
Michelle, a member Secondary Markets Working Group in the firm’s Public Finance Department, represents clients in various types of public finance transactions, including securitizations, derivatives and general corporate matters. She has advised multiple financial institutions and banking clients with respect to Dodd-Frank regulatory matters, including the Volcker Rule and Risk Retention. Michelle has also represented hedge funds investing in derivatives and municipal securities. She has experience as special counsel to lenders for the acquisition and documentation of interest rate caps in multifamily housing transactions.
Michelle has an active national multifamily practice, with experience serving as bond counsel and lender counsel in financings of multifamily housing projects.
- Honorable Frankie J. Moore, Nebraska Court of Appeals, 2011-2013 (Judicial clerkship)
- Junior League of Omaha
- TeamMates Mentoring Program