- J.D., University of Arizona College of Law, cum laude
- B.S., Weber State University
Andrew primarily acts as bond counsel and special tax counsel to municipal issuers, as well as underwriters’ counsel in connection with the issuance of municipal bonds.
Andrew specializes in the areas of single-family housing and state and local government finance. He acts as bond counsel, special tax counsel, general counsel and underwriter’s counsel to state housing finance agencies in connection with issuances of mortgage revenue bonds. In his role as issuer counsel, Andrew also advises such housing finance agencies regarding compliance with applicable Consumer Financial Protection Bureau rules and regulations and other mortgage-related matters.
Andrew serves as bond counsel in financings for cities, counties, school districts and other political subdivisions in Nebraska in connection with general obligation and limited-tax financings for various public facilities and projects.
- “Single-Family Legal Essentials: CFPB Rules, Part 1,” National Council of State Housing Agencies HFA Institute, January 15, 2014 (presenter)
- “Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – Ability to Repay Rule,” Iowa Finance Authority Lender/Real Estate Agent Forum, March 26, 2014 (presenter)
- “Surviving and Thriving in a Post-Dodd-Frank World – CFPB Supervision and HFAs,” National Council of State Housing Agencies Annual Conference & Showplace, October 20, 2014 (presenter)