- J.D., University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law, Intellectual Property Law Certificate
- M.S., Johns Hopkins University
- B.S., Susquehanna University
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Logan is a litigation associate in the firm’s Denver office. His practice focuses on assisting clients with disputes involving infringement of various forms of intellectual property, including patents, trademarks, and copyrights.*
During law school, Logan served as a Senior Editor for IDEA: The Law Review of the Franklin Pierce Center for Intellectual Property. Prior to joining Kutak Rock, Logan also worked as a freelance writer for IPWatchdog, where he wrote extensively about intellectual property law.
* Logan’s admission to the Colorado bar is currently pending.