- J.D., Creighton University School of Law, cum laude; Business and Tax Concentration
- B.S., Arizona State University
- Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals
- Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
American Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Nebraska Bar Association
Erika works in the areas of single-family housing and state and local government finance. She serves as bond counsel, special tax counsel, general counsel and underwriter’s counsel to state housing finance agencies in connection with issuances of mortgage revenue bonds.
Erika also serves as bond counsel in financings for cities, counties, school districts and other political subdivisions in Nebraska in connection with general obligation and limited-tax financings for various public facilities and projects.
- U.S. Air Force Judge Advocate General Corps (Reserve)
- Lieutenant Colonel (Active duty 2002-2015)
- Outstanding Educator Award, Legal Studies Major, United States Air Force Academy, 2012