- J.D., Florida State University College of Law
- B.A., University of Central Florida
- The Florida Bar, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
- Junior League of Tallahassee
- American Independent Business Alliance
Ashley’s practice is rooted in her experience and advocacy in federal, state, and local government, including lobbying on behalf of the multifamily housing industry, as a liaison for community developers to government entities, and as a legislative aide and fellow in the Florida Senate and House.