- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law, magna cum laude; Articles Editor, Arkansas Law Review
- B.S., University of Arkansas, cum laude, Bodenhamer Fellow
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Pulaski County (Arkansas) Bar Association
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, law clerk for Honorable Bobby E. Shepherd (2007-2008)
Andrew is highly regarded for his thought leadership and creativity in high-stakes litigation. His energetic approach to class actions and multi-party litigation has saved clients in multiple industries from years of difficult litigation and expense.
Class Action Defense
- Defense of multiple shareholder lawsuits against publicly traded companies.
- Defense of multiple class actions in Arkansas and Georgia against banks and credit unions related to checking account overdraft fees.
- Defense of multiple Magnuson-Moss Warranty class actions brought in Arkansas against manufacturers and retailers.
Defense of multiple nursing home class actions in state and federal court.
- Obtained first-of-its-kind trademark injunction for Arkansas cannabis company.
- Multiple landlord-tenant litigation matters for commercial landlords and tenants.
- Defense of complicated data privacy litigation in banking and healthcare industries.
- Successful defense of False Claims Act (qui tam) lawsuit against healthcare company.
- Receivership and foreclosure of $35 million dollar commercial office park and related bankruptcies, lender-liability litigation, and appeal.
- Multi-state receivership and foreclosure of water bottling facilities in Arkansas and Mississippi.
- Representation of receiver in complex multi-party litigation involving sports memorabilia assets.
- Foreclosure of athletic club and related lender-liability and lien avoidance action in bankruptcy court.
- Receivership and foreclosure of apartment complex and related lender-liability litigation and bankruptcy.
- Replevin of transportation and equipment collateral and related bankruptcy litigation.
- Martindale-Hubbell®, "AV—Preeminent" Rating in Litigation, Commercial Law, and Business Law
- Best Lawyers in America®, Appellate Practice; Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Commercial Litigation; Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, 2023-2024
- Mid-South Super Lawyers Magazine, “Rising Star,” 2016-2017
- Arkansas Business, named one of “40 Under 40” business leaders, 2021
- Lawyers' Professional Liability Levit Essay Contest, sponsored by the American Bar Association Standing Committee on Lawyers’ Professional Liability and Long & Levit, LLP, Winner, 2007
- Chambers USA®, Up and Coming Litigation: General Commercial Attorney, Arkansas
- Chambers USA, Litigation: General Commercial, 2021-2022