- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Los Angeles Public Interest Journal
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, with Honors
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, 2019 Fellow
Previously, Rebecca worked at a national civil litigation defense firm where she gained experience in the practice areas of product liability, personal injury, wrongful death, and general liability while defending Fortune 500 corporations. She has extensive experience in taking and defending depositions, drafting and arguing motions, working on favorable settlements for clients, and preparing cases for trial.
She currently serves as National Coordinating Counsel for a Fortune 100 company, implementing litigation strategies for industrial premises, products and coke oven plants in multi-district litigation and state-wide coordinated proceedings.
While in law school, Rebecca clerked at Kim & Chang, South Korea’s most prestigious law firm.
- Selected to The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch" in Litigation – Environmental; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, 2024
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2021