- J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law, with Highest Distinction; Regents Scholarship; Order of the Coif
- B.A., Creighton University
- Nebraska State Bar Association
Eric represents clients in the roles of bond counsel, credit provider's counsel and issuer's counsel (including disclosure) in both taxable and tax-exempt financings. Eric also employs expertise in interest rate derivatives in connection with structured transactions and hedging. Prior to joining Kutak Rock in 2002, Eric gained experience in traditional public finance transactions such as municipal infrastructure improvement and school district bonds.
- Represents clients in public offerings of bonds secured by revenues.
- Assists in representation as bond counsel in connection with large ($200+ million) and complex bond issues used to finance utility capital improvements and prepayment of natural gas supply contracts.
- Advise clients in connection with disclosure requirements and obligations.