- J.D., Emory University School of Law
- B.B.A., University of Georgia, with High Honors; Finance
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
Kate also routinely serves as counsel to foreign and domestic banks and insurance companies as providers of structured investments, such as guaranteed investment contracts, repurchase agreements, forward delivery agreements, and derivative products with respect to the proceeds of taxable and tax-exempt bonds. She has worked with clients on a variety of financing options, including publicly and privately offered taxable and tax-exempt securities for the benefit of state, city and local governments, school districts, health care groups, public utilities and higher education institutions located throughout the country.
- Counsel to bank group providing credit enhancement to over $350 million of commercial paper notes issued by an airport authority.
- Represented bank in connection with direct purchase of over $85 million in refunding revenue anticipation certificates issued for the benefit of a health care system.
- Represents foreign and domestic banks and insurance companies as providers of investment products, including guaranteed investment contracts, repurchase agreements and forward delivery agreements.
- Counsel to financial institutions as purchasers of qualified tax credit bonds, including Qualified Zone Academy Bonds, Qualified School Construction Bonds and Qualified Energy Conservation Bonds.
- Represented two foreign banks providing liquidity support to over $600 million in refunding bonds issued by a state water authority.
Assisted multiple banks to provide liquidity support to over $100 million in revenue anticipation certificates issued by hospital authority for the benefit of a health care system.