Mariza was interested in this opportunity primarily related to sustainable work practices. During the program, she participated in the following sessions:
- Building Inclusive Digital Communities: Exploring National Action Network Tech
- The Gender Digital Divide in the US: Problems, Promises, and Progress
- A New Generation of Story Tellers (Queen Consort of Eti-Oni, Usun State Nigeria)
- Gender, Technology, and the Future of Work: Canadian Union Perspectives
- Honoring Ukrainian Refugee Women in the United States and Canada
- Beyond Borders: Advancing Equality in the Digital Age
The Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) is the principal global intergovernmental body exclusively dedicated to the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of women. The CSW is instrumental in promoting women’s rights and shaping global standards on gender equality around the world.
Mariza McKee is a structured finance lawyer and a trusted counselor to regional centers, new commercial enterprises, job-creating entities, and other stakeholders that raise and deploy EB-5 capital. She leads the firm’s national EB-5 finance practice – an interdisciplinary team of securities, tax, corporate, debt, and real estate lawyers. Mariza serves as a member of IIUSA’s Board of Directors. She also represents clients in a variety of other securities, commercial, and merger and acquisition matters.