Mariza McKee to Lead Live EB-5 Reauthorization FAQ WebinarNews | March 5, 2021
Kutak Rock partner Mariza McKee, along with other members of the Invest in the USA (IIUSA) Board of Directors, will answer some of the most pressing questions on EB-5 reauthorization during a live FAQ webinar Tuesday, March 9 at noon EST.
The discussion will be a critical component of IIUSA’s advocacy efforts moving forward.
- Robert Kraft, CEO, FirstPathway Partners; president, IIUSA
- Rush Deacon, managing director, Pine State Regional Center; director, IIUSA
- Mariza McKee; partner, Kutak Rock; director, IIUSA
- Cletus Weber, co-founder and senior attorney, Peng & Weber PLLC; director, IIUSA
- Aaron Grau, executive director, IIUSA
IIUSA plans to make the video recording publicly accessible. However, industry stakeholders are also invited to participate in the live session.
Mariza McKee is a structured finance lawyer who practices out of the Chicago office. She is a trusted counselor to regional centers, new commercial enterprises, job-creating entities, and other stakeholders that raise and deploy EB-5 capital. Ms. McKee leads the firm’s national EB-5 finance practice—an interdisciplinary team of securities, tax, corporate, debt, and real estate lawyers.