Kutak Rock 2019 Inclusiveness, Diversity and Engagement Annual Report Celebrates Founding CommitmentNews - Inclusiveness and Diversity | March 02, 2020
Kutak Rock presents its 2019 Inclusiveness, Diversity and Engagement Annual Report, featuring our long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion, and an explanation of why these concepts are not new or trendy for us, but rather part of the fabric of who we are, and who we've been since Day 1.
Inside, you'll find information on our activities with National Association of Women Lawyers, At Ease USA, Diversity & Flexibility Alliance, Hispanic National Bar Association, Omaha Bar Association, Human Rights Campaign, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, IILP (Institute for Inclusion), Los Angeles County Bar Association, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Women in Law Empowerment Forum (WILEF), Nebraska Paralegal Association, Colorado Pledge to Diversity, and Careerockit, among others.
- 60% of the new partner class announced at the end of 2019 was comprised of women and diverse attorneys
- 90% participation rate in our 2019 Inclusiveness, Diversity & Engagement survey
- 95% participation rate by firm management in Inclusiveness, Diversity & Engagement-related trainings
- 85+ members of National Association of Women Lawyers
- 650+ participants in our Inclusiveness, Diversity & Engagement-related trainings
- 25+ firmwide affinity group and committee meetings
- LGBTQ individuals at Kutak Rock expressed a higher level of satisfaction with inclusiveness at the firm, and scored higher on multiple questions than the overall response rate
We celebrate our founding commitment to diverse teams, mutual respect, fairness, and generosity, while acknowledging that there is always more work to be done. Please take a moment to browse the annual report and celebrate with us as we continue our focus on inclusiveness, diversity, and engagement.