Kutak Rock’s half-century legacy and the past year’s remarkable changes are the focus of the firm’s 2018 Diversity, Inclusiveness, and Engagement Annual Report. With the passing of both Harold Rock, one of the firm’s founders, and David Jacobson, chair of the firm from 1996-2017, our report reflects on our founding principles of inclusiveness and respect, how far we’ve come, and where we hope to be in the future.
While we celebrate our “unwavering focus on inclusiveness and diversity,” as Mr. Jacobson noted upon the firm’s 50th anniversary, we realize there is much work to be done. Toward that end, the firm made great strides in 2018.
- Gold-level recertification by the Women in Law Empowerment Forum (WILEF)
- Labeled a “Ceiling Smasher” by Law360
- The firm’s first LGBTQ+ 40 Under 40 Lawyer (National LGBT Bar Association)
- Firmwide anti-implicit bias training, called “Building Inclusive and Effective Teams”
- Pipeline programs designed to connect students with possible legal careers
We encourage you to click on the file below and browse the annual report and celebrate with us as we continue our inclusiveness, diversity, and engagement focus.