- J.D., University of Iowa College of Law, Law Review
- B.A., Lake Forest College
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- "Unitary Apportioning, the Key to Global Tax Harmony," 22 The International Tax Journal, 35
- City of Chicago, legislative counsel to the mayor
- Cook County, chief of staff to the president
- 10th Legislative District of Illinois, Democratic Party, appointed candidate for state representative
- Cook County Sheriff’s Merit Board, commissioner
- Bond, Underwriter’s, Issuer’s and Bank counsel in connection with transactions by the City of Chicago, Board of Education of the City of Chicago, Chicago Transit Authority, Chicago Housing Authority, Metropolitan Water Reclamation District, Regional Transit Authority and the Illinois Finance Authority.
- Bond counsel to the State of Illinois on its $3.366 billion pension bond financings.
- Underwriters’ counsel in connection with the County of Cook’s $715 million Build America Bond direct payment issuance.
- Underwriters’ counsel in connection with the $1,469 billion State of Illinois (Illinois Department of Employment Security) Unemployment Insurance Fund Building Receipts Revenue Bonds, Series 2012A, B and C.
- Drafted, negotiated and advanced legislation to the Governor’s Signature:
- Soldier Field Expansion Bond Authorization
Illinois Affordable Housing Donation Tax Credit
Chicago Housing Authority Bond Expansion
Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority Bond Authorization
Privatization of the Sky Way