- J.D., University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, magna cum laude; Articles Editor, Arkansas Law Review
- B.A., Texas A&M University
Taylor represents various healthcare provider clients, including health systems, hospitals, and ambulatory surgery centers. She provides day to day operational counsel focusing on federal and state fraud and abuse laws, reimbursement issues, licensing, and corporate compliance. Specifically, Taylor’s practice focuses on:
- Review of federal and state regulatory requirements related to Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement issues.
- Review and preparation of vendor agreements and other contracts.
- Review of federal and state regulatory requirements related to facility and practitioner licensing, health care transactions, and reimbursement requirements, including Medicare filings, national accreditation requirements, and state licensure requirements.
- Review and preparation of corporate compliance materials and compliance programs to comply with Guidance from the Office of Inspector General (OIG) for compliance programs.
- Managing and conducting due diligence for transactions with multiple jurisdictional and regulatory compliance components.