- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, cum laude, Articles Editor, Georgia Law Review
- B.B.A., Mercer University, summa cum laude
- Atlanta Bar Association (past chair, vice chair, treasurer, Real Estate Section; past program leader, Pro Bono Residential Landlord Assistance Program)
Cory’s clients turn to him for counsel in real estate finance, acquisitions, dispositions, leasing and development. He assists clients with a wide array of conventional lending, structured finance, and tax-exempt bond finance transactions secured by a range of real estate collateral such as mixed use projects, multifamily apartments, shopping centers, office buildings and industrial properties.
Cory also represents clients in the acquisition, disposition, leasing and development of commercial properties throughout the United States, including restaurants, shopping center properties, hotels, office buildings and industrial properties.
- Campbell-Stone Christian Centers, Inc., Board of Directors (Vice President, 2013-2014; Secretary, July 2012-2013; Risk Management Committee Chair, 2010-2013)
- United Way Volunteer Improvement Program (Program Graduate, 2009)
- Represents national restaurant chain in the purchase, ground leasing and development of new restaurant sites.
- Represents regional bank in financing the acquisition, construction, development, renovation and refinancing of commercial properties including mixed use developments, shopping centers, hotels, restaurants, multifamily apartments, office buildings and industrial properties.
- Counsels major financial institutions in real estate-secured public finance transactions involving the purchase of tax-exempt bonds to finance multifamily housing, student housing and industrial projects across the U.S.
- Represented national home improvement retailer in the sale and leasing of outparcels across the U.S.
- Assisted national home improvement retailer with property management matters including tenant defaults, common area maintenance issues, roof damage disputes and outdoor storage issues.