- J.D., University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Law
- B.A., Truman State University
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Attorneys
- Phi Delta Phi (Law School Honor Society)
Isaac is a litigation attorney who represents clients in a wide variety of cases including contract disputes, commercial and consumer auto finance, intellectual property disputes, personal injury matters, creditor’s rights issues, and coverage and bad faith disputes involving insurance carriers. He has successfully represented businesses and individuals in both state and federal court. Before joining Kutak Rock, Isaac was an in-house attorney for a bio-tech startup located in Kansas City, Missouri. This experience gives him a unique perspective on the demands facing clients and their in-house counsel.
- Obtained summary judgment in the United States District of Kansas on copyright infringement claim for multiple theories of liability.
- Secured creditor’s rights in numerous vehicles after titles were not issued.
- Assisted with successful resolution of trademark infringement claim.
- Obtained summary judgment on vexatious refusal to pay claim.
- Assisted with the development of guidance on OSHA compliance issue for industrial client.
- Ross T. Roberts Trial Academy – Graduate
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing (highest grade)
- Trans World Airlines Environmental Law Scholarship Recipient (merit-based scholarship)