- J.D., Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, cum laude, Certificate of Concentration in Business Transactions
- LL.M. (Taxation), University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Law
- B.I.T., American Intercontinental University, summa cum laude
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Jackson County Bar Association, Scholarship Banquet Committee (Recording Secretary, 2018-2019)
- Midlands Bar Association
Healthcare clients turn to Marceda for her deep knowledge of contracting work, including drafting and negotiating a variety of healthcare contracts, physician employment agreements, professional service agreements, collaborative practice agreements, timeshare agreements, nursing home agreements and affiliation agreements. She also advises clients regarding healthcare governance, risk management, Stark Law compliance, HIPAA compliance, and the Anti-Kickback Statute. Further, she prepares tax exemption applications for healthcare organizations and drafts transaction documents for physician practice acquisitions. And finally, Marceda is well-versed in preparing and revising medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations, policies and procedures for healthcare systems and hospitals and revising policies and procedures for county health departments. Similarly, she also actively represents physicians.
Marceda also assists private companies, nonprofit organizations and governmental and quasi-governmental entities on a variety of governance practice reviews and governance enhancement activities, including reviewing, assessing, preparing and updating corporate governance policies and procedure, preparing senior management employment agreements, corporate governance, business entity formation and tax planning.
- “HIPAA Overview and Hot Topics,” Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services Public Health Meeting, Jefferson City, Missouri, August 2018 (speaker)
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association Leadership Academy (graduate)