- J.D., Washburn University School of Law
- B.A., Kansas State University
- Kansas County and District Attorneys Association
- District Citizens' Advisory Council
Adrian has assisted issuers with taxable and tax-exempt notes and bonds for refunding and new money issues, lease-purchase transactions and certificates of participation. His experience includes acting as bond counsel to municipalities issuing general obligation bonds and industrial revenue bonds.
Prior to joining Kutak Rock, Adrian served as an Assistant Attorney General for the Office of the Kansas Attorney General, bringing civil litigation and criminal prosecution on behalf of the Attorney General. He frequently addressed the Kansas Legislature regarding pending legislation and addressed various civic organizations regarding consumer protection topics.
Adrian also served as an attorney for the Kansas Office of the State Bank Commissioner, regulating state-chartered financial institutions and representing the Bank Commissioner in administrative and civil litigation.
- Kansas Attorney General's Office, Assistant Attorney General
- Office of the State Bank Commissioner (Kansas), Attorney, 2005-2011