- J.D., Arizona State University
- B.S., University of Arizona, Economics
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Jon is a commercial and civil litigator with an active generalist practice and has experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in commercial transaction disputes, real estate transaction and boundary disputes, insurance bad faith defense, lender defense, international law, products liability matters, and government defense.
Jon also practices employment-based immigration law and assists clients in developing and implementing regulation compliant immigration petitioning systems, including preparing H-1B, E-3, and other Non-immigrant visa petitions, preparing and filing PERM labor certifications, and filing Lawful Permanent Resident (green card) applications.
Jon has prior experience with criminal prosecution. Prior to attending law school, he was a commercial real estate broker specializing in retail leasing.
- Prosecuted multi state business broker dispute.
- Prosecuted complex product defect and warranty dispute.
- Manage default actions for a major REIT on a national basis.
- Manage employment based visa sponsorship practice on a national basis.
- Defended mortgage lender in upstream securities warranty dispute resulting from government take-over of a major financial institution.
- Defended big box store in strict products liability actions.
- Defended Governmental official disputing jurisdiction under international law.
- Defended life insurer in insurance bad faith actions.
- Represented employer in obtaining injunction against workplace harassment.
- Defended state government in gender discrimination action.
- Established regulation compliant Non-immigrant Visa program for multi-state hospital network.
- Established regulation compliant PERM labor certification program for multi-state engineering consulting firm.
- Obtained E-3, H-1B, and L-1B visas for foreign national employees of all types.