- J.D., Creighton University School of Law, magna cum laude
- B.A., University of Oklahoma, with Honors
Dianne focuses her practice in the areas of secured lending, asset-backed securitization transactions, certified capital company (“CAPCO”) financings and other public and private finance-related transactions for public and private debt issuers. She has served as issuer, credit enhancer and bond counsel in a wide variety of public and private transactions. Diane's experience includes all facets of structuring, documenting, negotiating and diligence matters. In addition, she has extensive experience in ongoing surveillance and workout matters relating to the above-described types of transactions, including servicing transfers, collection agreements, loan modifications, consents, amendments, waivers, restructurings, representations and warranties relating to pool assets, repurchase obligations, defaults and enforcement of rights and remedies.
- Issuer’s counsel with respect to the issuance of over $7.8 billion in asset-backed securities backed by credit card receivables in public and private offerings.
- Credit enhancer’s counsel with respect to 17 CAPCO financings.
- Counsel to purchaser or the credit enhancer with respect to the sale and transfer of servicing rights relating to 80 mortgage loan pools.